Week 5

 https://quockhanhho.blogspot.com/2025/09/week-4-learning-journal.html?sc=1759804661808#c7017271556449055662

https://swestudentdiary.blogspot.com/2025/09/4-educational-goals-my-primary.html?sc=1759805265656#c5559161104352715100

After viewing some of the Capstone presentations some possible capstone projects I'd like to choose would probably be something like first "Study Planner" which would be an app that uses natural-language processing to summarize lecture notes, generate quizzes, and track leaning progress for students. This is something that I have always thought of and wished that existed since this would help me a lot when studying/watching lectures so that I'd fully capture all the material. Next, "Sports Performance Data Dashboard" since I'm really into sports this would be a project I'd love to pursue even if it's not for the capstone. This would be something like a data driven dashboard that collects and visualizes stats from basketball or baseball games to analyze player efficiency and trends over time. I play in a lot of fantasy leagues so this something I do a lot in my free time to analyze players and see where their performance trends are heading towards. Finally, another would project would be "Real Estate Market Analyzer" which would be an app that gathers and displays property data from online listings to show price trends, rental average, and neighborhood comparisons. Features could include search filters for consumers to find properties that match their specific criteria's, saved listings, and visual charts showing how prices change over time. I do know some people in the real estate industry so it's been something that we've talked about on different applications that can be made for clients or realtors so that they can get a good sense of the market and trends. 

What I have learned from this week activities are I should start thinking about my capstone so that the future courses would become a lot more meaningful and engaging because each course would be like a building block for the capstone. Communication as well is very important since a lot of the assignments will be done in video in this program and for the capstone. Having oral/written communication skills will take you a long way especially if you want to go higher in the industry. As well as having collaboration skills and being able to influence others around you when it comes to your presentation in my education/career. 

Comments

Popular Posts