Week 6

During our weekly team meeting we went over some possible capstone ideas which was first a program that would translate different languages in coding. For example, translate a python code into Java or C++. Another was creating a program that would help public schools scan through attendance papers and mark corrections that may be needed like missing parent signature or a student not being present. That way the attendance would be more precise and avoid any human miscounts or mistakes. Since some publics school still take attendance manually and even on a paper as well. Then went over another project idea that relates to public education in which creating a program that generates permission slips with the student's name and the information needed for their parent to sign.

What I have learned after this week's activities were first knowing what a company look for in a new hire. After watching the lecture, I got to reflect on myself and take notes on what I can do to improve in the 10 skills that were presented. Then after going through the career guide, I got to understand how to structure my resume effectively and present my experiences in a professional and organized way. For the final presentation project, we as team have split into two groups. One group will take care of the computing professional script while the other does the general audience script. Then what it comes to the video we will share our scripts then work on each other's videos based on the script that the team provided.

Comments

Popular Posts